Saturday, October 5, 2013

Finchley Collection


My collection of Filofax Finchleys:

Chocolate 
Imperial Purple 
Black
Caramel
Red
Teal 
Vintage Rose 
Soft Jade 
Mustard

The Teal Finchley in personal size was my first ever Filofax. It started my journey to find one in each color. At first, I would only consider the personal size but they are hard to find, especially in the Imperial Purple, Soft Jade, and Mustard colors. 

Then, one day I questioned myself why they all had to be in the personal size. The only answer was for uniformity. I'm a very linear thinker and so I decided to challenge myself to be more creative and think outside of the box. Slowly, the colors came together in adding A5 and pocket sizes. I found that this rainbow of colors in different sizes was better than I had imagined. I'm really happy and fortunate to have this collection. 

Funny thing...along the way, I somehow purchased two of the same color/size so I'll need to re-home one of them in the near future.  I think the reasoning was to swap it for a color I didn't already have in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment